Sunday, October 22, 2006




truth. what is truth? is it a truth a constant for everyone's history? is it history? or is just simply poetry? history speaks facts, poetry speaks life. life is poetry; at least to my eyes it is. as a consequence, poetry is truth to me. I like to believe that all of us live around poetry, that all of us are moved by the same feeling, love... I have found that what i believe tends not to be true. somehow, i have found that people are driven by some other feelings that are a code to my eyes. it is not love. I get confused then. I don't know how to act or how to respond to that friendship without love. I just don't know how to do it. Or maybe, how to learn it, or how to get use to it. So I cry, in the dark, lost, with no response, believing that i must be wrong in believing that life is poetry because is not, because nobody believes in it. not even me, not anymore. why? do you know?

5 comments:

adelajulia said...

I do believe in poetry....why, because it takes me to a place in my mind I didn't know it existed.

adelajulia said...

and I believe in LOVE too

adelajulia said...

Oye guey, ya se que es la verdad...... te acuerdas?... "La Verdad es que la verdad no existe" Andrea Valeria Mendoza Quintanar 1986. lo decias cuando estabas peque. ja,ja pues veo que si te ha crecido el cerebelo

adelajulia said...

T E A M O S I E M P R E

Frenchise said...

Life has a different definition for everyone. It's made of what each of us believes in.
Believe in Love and Poetry, because this is who you are.
Keep on believing since this is what keeps you moving forward.