Sunday, December 16, 2007

Always time.
I belong to the group of people that always blames time (Ex. “there is never enough time to do everything I want to do that is why don’t do it”). as horribly as it sounds is true. not only that, but I even use it as an excuse every now and then to justify myself with my responsibilities. For example, the typical “oh, I really wanted to finish that book this week, but men, after work I just never have enough time to do anything”. Anything??? I have 5 hours before going to bed that multiplied by 5 days of the week comes to a total of 25 hours a week to do anything I want, including finishing a book. I have plenty of time. I just don’t it.
All this thought and reflections occurred to me this morning, well, actually they are occurring to me at this precise moment, right now while typing on bed at 8 in the morning when I am supposed to be at work, being this the heart question of this post you would wonder why I am not at work? Well, because work was cancel due to extreme weather conditions. Yes, as elementary school l cheap excuse as is sound it is true. Check weather.com and type 66502 in the zip code and you will see I am no liar.
As I was saying, today there is not work and therefore is the perfect day to catch up in all the activities I haven’t done because my “lack of time”. Indoors activities are recommended.
1. cook breakfast, lunch and diner ☺
2. clean the house on a Tuesday (don’t wait until Saturday)
3. play with the dogs in the snow
4. finish reading my book
5. long warm shower
6. clean the office room/ studio
7. snuggle with David
8. go to bed early

No comments: